This award is to those in my circle of writers who encourage others in their journey in this life.
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you
3. Answer 7 questions
.4. Nominate ( no limit of nominations ) other bloggers for this award and link back to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the award requirements.
1. If you could create your own planet what would it look like? It would look a lot like this one, without the trash, ugly scars of war and mining,
2. If you could visit one nation you have never visited before, what nation would that be? I would like to go to England and Ireland…to see the castles, the history.
3. Have you ever taken a long distance train trip? No, but I would like to take a color tour up into Canada, north of the Great Lakes.
4. What is something you would collectively change about humanity? Cynicism and distrust.
5. What is your favorite song? A hymn – Great is Thy Faithfulness.
6. If you could meet one person who is still alive who would you choose to meet? Jesus
7. If you could choose one symbol to represent you, what would that symbol be and why? A seed. Because that represents hope for the future.
Mother of Nine: http://themotherofnine9.wordpress.com/
Doughnut Manifesto: http://doughnutmanifesto.wordpress.com/
Pam Anderson Blog – The Truth about God & Me: http://pamandersonblog.com/
Unshakable Hope: http://unshakablehope.wordpress.com/
Lessons by Heart: http://lessonsbyheart.wordpress.com/